Wohoo! First the Liebster Award and now The Very Inspiring Blogger Award! Thank you so much to GretaLinBeauty for nominating me for this. Writing this blog has been satisfying in large part because of the interactions I have with other bloggers, and GretaLinBeauty is an excellent example of that camaraderie. She’s always inviting and entertaining and has a genuine love of her subject matter. It has been a pleasure to explore the world of beauty blogging with her and she gives truly wonderful recommendations.
- Thank and link the amazing person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate fifteen other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated
- Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
7 Random Facts About Me…
- I collect rubber ducks. The weird ones that are dressed like Dracula or a Vegas card dealer. A small number of them currently reside above the molding of my bathroom window.
- I’ve traveled to nine countries thus far: England, Scotland, France, Italy, Monaco, Malta, South Korea, Canada, and the Bahamas.
- One of my bucket list items is to write a book.
- My favorite painting is The Kiss by Gustav Klimt.
- I love to bake, but am not that in to cooking.
- In high school I wrote a play that got produced at a theater company back home in St. Louis.
- When I was in middle school I took horseback riding lessons and I miss it like crazy.
In terms of nominations, I tried to give different nominations from the Liebster Award post (and those ladies are still worth checking out, so peek at that post here). I’ve also seen different versions of this post popping up on some equally inspiring blogs where the rules state seven nomination instead of fifteen, so I’m going with that because I like the symmetry of seven facts with seven nominations.
The Very Inspiring Nominees
Annie’s Cooking Lab: This is one of the first blogs I started following when I joined WordPress. I love her beautiful photos of appetizing recipes and she inspires me to try new things in the kitchen. The “lab” in the title is also a reference to her dog, Boomer. Adorable!
HappilyEveRose: I love what this woman does with nail polish. She really makes it art. She inspires me to play with (minor) nail art of my own, and I think any blog that inspires you to do something nice for yourself deserves to be recognized!
Listful Thinking: You need to be following this blog. Tagging Listful Thinking is almost too easy because she is already quite popular. But I couldn’t not include her because the humorous lens that she sees the world through is utterly inspiring to me. Her posts bring a smile to my face.
Dadicus Grinch: A family oriented blogger with heart and humor. His writing makes you feel as if he is a longtime friend sharing stories around the table. And there’s always inspiration in tales of parenthood even if you’re not ready to be a parent.
Legally Redhead: A paralegal with a passion for horror movies, video games, and beauty. She also posts about the small beauties of life and is so earnest in her writing. Legally Redhead inspires me to see the amazing things in the everyday, so you should celebrate her too!
Thy Critic Man: I write about a lot of things here on bubblewrappedblog, but Thy Critic Man always reminds me of my first love–reviewing movies. He’s got such a stellar sense of humor and is always ready to engage with his readers. Any movie from horror to classics to chick flicks can and will be discussed. He inspires me to always return to that first love and you’ll fall for his writing too.
Red, White & Bitchy: This blog is run by two sassy females with raucous personalities. They’re raunchy and hilarious and they know their shit. The focus is mostly on beauty and lifestyle, but there is always something inspiring about their writing, even if it’s an inspiration to laugh.
These people all inspire me in some way and I hope you’ve found someone new to inspire you. Thanks for reading and enjoy!